Company Portal keeps your information safe by ensuring your Mac stays compliant with security policies.
Sign in to Company Portal
Your Mac should already have Company Portal installed (if not, instructions for installing it are below )
Open the Company Portal app on your Mac and sign in with your Microsoft 365 username and password and complete the steps as per the video.
What does Company Portal do?
Company Portal reports back the following information to ensure that settings are optimal for protecting your information.
- Model, serial number and operating system of you Mac (aka device)
- Device name
- Apps that are installed
- Information collected by corporate apps and networks
- Last known location of a lost corporate (but not personal) device.
It can also be used to reset lost or stolen devices to factory settings.
It can not be used to:
- View your browsing history
- View personal emails, documents, contacts or calendar
- Access passwords
- View, edit or delete your photos
- Track the location of personal devices.
Install Company Portal
If you don't already have Company Portal installed:
- Use this link to download the Microsoft Company Portal installer.
- The Company Portal installer .pkg file will download. Open the installer and continue through the steps.